What data we gather
We may collect the following information on our website:
- Contact information including email address, phone, address, etc.
- Other information relating to the nature of your enquiry, i.e the full name of both yourself and your child and the age of your child
- Other information relevant to holiday camp bookings (child’s year group and medical conditions)
- Photos of your child during camp for us to use on our media. If you do NOT consent to this please either e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Badu Community CIC, Here East, Plexal Innovation Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 3BS
How we use this data
Collecting this data enables us to understand what services you require and act accordingly. We may use your data for the following purposes:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To understand what services are required and to send you promotional emails about services we think may be of interest and relevance to you
Third Parties we share your data with
As our preferred payment gateway, data you share with us (especially made during payments) is shared with Paypal to complete payment processes.
The calendar widget that is used to purchase tickets for events such as camps is provided to us by time.ly that handles the entire ticketing process in addition to integration with Paypal for payment.
Controlling information about you
When you complete one of the forms on our website, purchase a ticket for camp you will have the option to consent to receive further information from us regarding our holiday camp courses.
If you change your mind and no longer wish to receive correspondence from us you can email email@example.com or write to: Badu Community CIC, Here East, Plexal Innovation Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 3BS and request for your details to be removed from our database. We will never pass your information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Cookies and how we use them
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information on how many people are using our website and monitor the performance of certain pages.
- We analyse our web traffic using google analytics. Monitoring usage data and site performance allows us to improve the website design, content and functionality.
- We may store information about our preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find relevant and interesting. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us on our contact and/or holiday course booking form.